Abhinav Gupta is an Salesforce developer, architect and founder of Concretio Apps . He actively blogs about Salesforce.com, and open source technologies at blog.concret.io, and contributes to many open source projects. Abhinav specialises in Salesforce applications development and integrating them with other cloud platforms such as Amazon, Google etc
Here are my notable notable achievements so far:
- First from India to become Salesforce MVP, a unique title given to only few seasoned professionals worldwide. I'm glad to renew this title for last 5 years in a row.
- Judged final round of $ 1 Million hackathon at Dreamforce 2014.
- Author of internationally selling Salesforce book named "Force.com tips and tricks".
- Dreamforce'2015 Speaker : Delivered session named "Angular-ifying Your Visualforce Pages"
- Dreamforce'2012 Speaker : Delivered session named "How Force.com developers do more in less time"
- Speaker in various national and international Salesforce developer meet-ups and conferences.
- My Open Source Project in Apex named “Salesforce-Lookup-Rollup-Summaries” got featured in Salesforce Technical Library.
- Community profile highlight in Salesforce Aug 2010 developer newsletter.
- Won Salesforce Developer Challenge (2010) - Developed mobile location sharing application "Location Glimpse" for Salesforce, won 3rd prize (iPhone) in Salesforce Developer Challenge (2010).
- Honourable mention Salesforce Developer Challenge (2009): Developed a Sites application, which can offer Opportunities as discount.
- Open Source Project - Tolerado: Created very popular Salesforce web service framework Tolerado, which was mentioned in
- Open Source Apex Xml Dom Library: Created pretty popular open source XML DOM library for Salesforce Spring'10 XML APIs. It got mentioned in Salesforce Developer news letter March 2010