Tolerado API for Apache Axis 1.4 is code complete and is available at Google Code Project & Salesforce Code Share Project. Moving forward, as said I am working on developing Tolerado API for WSC. This is really important, as WSC is a high performance WS-Client running on top of Streaming Parser. And it seems new Java client projects for developing Salesforce mash-ups will move to WSC.
As of now, I am researching how Tolerado will fit with WSC stuff and experimenting with small test programs. My target is to show you something functional on top of “Tolerado + WSC” by 1st week of August.
For more info on “Tolerado”, please follow these pointers
- Google Code Project
- Salesforce Code Share Project Page
- Salesforce WSC Google Code Project
- Toleado code vs Apache Axis stubs for salesforce
- Getting Started Guide
- Code Samples
- Tolerado Dependencies
- How to add new web service method powered by Tolerado
- Java Docs for Tolerado Classes
- Latest updates on Tolerado