- Take chrome in full screen mode, ⌘-Shift-F on Mac and F11 on Windows/Linux
- Hide side bar after adding required objects to the canvas.
Next, I don't need this 1-2" of following Salesforce header while visualising objects.
I was stuck in last step #4, as I have to locate ant "lib" directory in installation folder.
- Log into a Salesforce organization on your deployment machine.
- From Setup, click Develop | Tools, and then click Force.com Migration Tool.
- Save the .zip file locally and extract the contents to the directory of your choice.
- Copy ant-salesforce.jar and paste into your Ant installation's lib directory. The lib directory is located in the root folder of your Ant installation.
I recently came across an interesting discussion where adding new field to a Object broke some of existing code. It’s strange right, mostly removing or renaming fields is risky, as they could break some String expressions or merge fields.
Here is the error in one of the possible form for “Name” field